Monday, May 28, 2007

The white chocolate and lemon cake of last night was a hit and I kinda liked it despite the white chocolate-ness. It looked pretty good too. Pity I don't have a camera anymore. Need to work on getting myself one. Anyway, what to make tonight? hmm....I've got another sponge cake left (they come in packs of two.) I was thinking a chocolate mousse cake. Was watching this TV show this afternoon during lunch called the Food Lover's Guide to Australia. They featured this lady who makes specialty cakes and she demonstrated a white chocolate mousse and raspberry cake. The cake itself was pretty basic but what was amazing were the chocolate garnishings she made. It was incredible! Hopefully one day i can work with chocolate like that. It looked so beautiful and it really made a world of a difference to what was otherwise a pretty ordinary cake.
In other news, the exams are looming and I'm in full-blown procrastination mode. NOT. GOOD.
Whats worse is I have an exam three days before my birthday and another one two days after! Seriously! What the hell!! Hope everyone else is having a better time of it than I am.

No comments: