Sunday, May 27, 2007

Been having some issues of late. Well, not really issues so much as things to think about. The main one is about N. It's been decided. N is going to move in with me. Unless the real estate agent says he can't, but thats unlikely. I'm excited, it's going to be great. We practically live together anyway. This means no more travelling from my house to his every week. So that's all great, but I think some of you might have discovered the slight hitch in the grand plan. That's right, my parents. They still don't know about him and to be quite honest, i don't know how to tell them. So you see how him living with me could be a problem? Hell even if they knew about him, him living with me would be a problem! So what scares me is that sometime between now and when i graduate, my parents will decide to come visit. What to do then? Kick N out for a couple of weeks? Maybe. I sure hope no one in my family gets the bright idea of coming on a surprise visit. So yeah, I brought this up with N and he freaked out a little bit. Anyone can think of what I can do?
Food for thought #2: I havent told work that I'm coming home for 2 weeks in July. Hmm....I don't know what to do about that either. I don't want to get fired for it, but I want to come home. augh....And my parents don't want to let me come home for just one week. evil people.
Of course, how can we forget the dreaded exams. bleh. I am so bad at exams its amazing. I mean, I'm singaporean! How can I be bad at exams? I've certainly done enough of them!! nrgh. Not looking forward to it.
Making a white chocolate and lemon cake tonight. I dont like white chocolate. bleh.

No comments: