Hey hey! Just got back from a weekend in Melbourne. It was such a blast! It was very rushed though. I barely had time to do everything I wanted to. But it was still fun! Ate like an absolute pig at this place called Bismi, they sell like nasi briyani, mee goreng, roti prata. that kind of stuff. and it was really good! Probably the closest to the food in Singapore I've had since I got here! Ate till I couldnt walk, then ate some more!! I really couldnt breathe by the time we were all done. hahahah.. yeah I can just imagine all of you shaking your heads, thinking how hopeless I am. Well you try going without your mee goreng or chicken rice for 2 months!! And live on your own cooking too!!
Oh before I forget, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADEL!! I was in Melb on your birthday, so couldnt sms or anything, but one day late is not bad ok!
And Ting!! I LOVE YOU!! I got the postcard!! haha...you guys should follow her example and send me letters and postcards too!! It only costs ya'll sth like 50c right? Well it'll cost me A$1 to send a postcard! hehe, so ya'll should send me stuff. hehe.
JM! thank you for the Jet cd. IT ROCKS!
ugh..its raining like piss here. can you imagine? they are supposed to be having a drought dammit! whats this?! so while it isnt that cold despite the rain, it is really miserable. bleh. Its pretty windy too, and the flyscreen on my window, which was already kinda hanging off on one side is now threatening to take flight! (hehe.. fly, flyscreen..geddit geddit??)
Eh Uma and Suba, tell me if you are agreeable to my plan ok? We must set a date and stick to it! Although Uma I would like to discuss the issue with you further.
Ok I skipped school today, so I'm damn bored and just looking for things to talk about. Hmm...
OHMYGOSH!! The scariest thing happened in Melbourne! I bet all of you are going to wonder what the hell Australia has done to me! We were walking out of Vic Market (me, my mom and my two cousins) and we walked into a Levi's factory outlet store. And they were selling Levi's denim skirts for 20 bucks. And would you believe I didnt even have to think, I just decided that I wanted it! ME?!! The girl who simply does NOT wear skirts! It was freaky. So anyway now I have a Levi's denim skirt. At least its a Levi's, save my cred a bit. heh.
Oh Sangeetha, as you can see, I tried to do what you did as well, but I dont think i did it very well. Think it might be a tad too obvious. I shall try again in my next post.
Monday, August 30, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yay! you got it! =) was afraid the post office people would hang on to it for a very long time. =) shall send you more! hahahaha!!
ok...back to tutorial. yucks yucks yucks!!
ting
Post a Comment