Friday, October 01, 2004

Sorry Kids!

I have received a number of complaints about me not updating my blog. Sorry bout that. I either dont have the time or i'm really not in the mood.
Anyway, my exams start on Tuesday. I wouldnt say im screwed, but i'm not exactly where i want to be either. Especially for English. I'm in this idiotic situation where I am soveryfucking close to a high distinction (HD) but cannot possibly achieve it save via divine intervention on my exam essay. oh yeah and i got an A- in my last presentation on abortion, for those of you who remember when I was losing hair over it. It would take a major screw up on my Int'l Law exam for me to miss my HD in that one, got a HD in my Montreal Protocol essay! and i think im pretty secure in my HD for computing. Aust politics is a bit of a worry though. I have absolutely no idea where I stand. I should think that bar a catastrophic fuck up on the exam, I should be able to get a distinction. I'm not going to hope for a HD cuz im quite sure it wont happen. That gives me a distinction average huh? very good. just hope nothing screws up next semester. I HAVE to make it into Law.
In other news, I'm really looking forward to coming back to Singapore! I cant wait to eat all that FOOD! salivating already dammit. hahahaha... oh yeah..and uh yeah looking forward to see you guys too..
You people have to tell me when you want to meet up ok? I'm free almost everyday! yeah I'll give you guys a call when I get back so you know how to contact me.
I should be studying shouldnt I? Exams start in 3 days!
ugh

2 comments:

Bob Smurf said...

hello!! hehe.. u are right.. posting comment so diff.. hmm ok.. just wanted to say hi to my chubby buddy cutesy wootsy cousin.. ha ha ha.. be back soon k??

JM said...

I'LL BE ON A DIFFERENT FUCKING CONTINENT.

FRUSTRATINGLY,
ME