Hey I just found out I might not be able to come in to Singapore on the 8th afterall. Simply because I wont be able to get out of school on that day. How screwed up is that? Sorry JM! I really want to see you before you go. But looks like it may not happen. Hopefully we will be able to coordinate trips to Singapore, but being in opposite hemispheres, I'm not sure if it'll happen too often.
On a more positive note, I'm going to Melbourne tomorrow! Its only for the weekend and all, but still! Its Melbourne!!
More good news, I got distinctions in my last two assignments! Both in International Law too. I was shocked. Am really happy right now, as you can imagine. And since its a thursday night, I am absolutely dying to go out and PARTAY!! But the first draft of my research essay is due tomorrow, so I'm not going anywhere.
sigh
Thursday, August 26, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment