I am so bored. And I have so much work it's insane. Thankfully I've got a weeklong break. But still!! Foundation is supposed to be easy! Did not go out this week, sangeetha had a lot of work to do. Which is a shame because I really do want to go out! But when I think about it, it's actually pretty boring isn't it? I mean you go to a club and do the same damn thing right? But I guess after a few drinks everything is a little more bright and shiny. Maybe we just need to go to different places. But we cant afford it dammit! And we need to make friends who will want to take us clubbing, cuz somehow neither of us want to go alone. hmm...oh geez how sad is that!
By the way Suba, I'm still jealous! And you of all people, who cant take advantage of the situation, gets that kind of an opportunity! Urgh! What a bleedin' waste. Anyway, wish you guys could come and visit! I'll be coming back in October by the way. Not sure if I've already mentioned it, but it'll be my dad's 50th, so I'm coming back. I know you've all missed me!
I watched a hindi movie the other day, believe it or not. I can imagine most of you would have fallen off your chairs at the very thought, but yes, it happened! I watched 'Hum Tum'. It was ok as hindi movies go. Very cliched and all but still enjoyable I guess. I'm too cynical to believe in these things anyway. So I bet you're probably asking, what on earth possessed her to watch a hindi movie? Well its all cuz of Kaveen! He's this guy from Mauritius. Me and Sangeetha were over at his place for dinner and a movie. Yeah weird much. Just don't get the wrong idea, it's NOT like that!
Have I told you guys that I'm in love with Pete Murray? Yeah he's this aussie singer and I love him! If you can, download 'So Beautiful'. Its such a chill out song. And you guys remember how I was so worried that I'd get really backdated music-wise? Well they are really slow when it comes to music, but they've got some great aussie singers and bands that we'd probably never hear of in Singapore. So I guess that kinda makes up for it. In case you're wondering, Counting Crow's 'Accidentally In Love' is new here. Scary huh? hahahah! Yeah but if you want to know about those aussie bands just ask me next time we talk ok?
JM you going in Sept right? So I'll miss you when I come back to Singapore? Ah sucks.
Saturday, August 14, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No I'm not, I'm only flying off the night of 8th October. Which means we can meet up!!!!! I want sleepover!!!!
JM!! I'm only flying back to singapore on the 8th of Oct! Sorry made an error in my post!
Post a Comment