Saturday, August 07, 2004

You WILL die laughing....

Ok so me and my equally sad buddy Sangeetha just figured out something that's both terrifying and hilarious at the same time. The big news is that me and Sangeetha are RELATED!! Alright it is extremely distant, but still. So we figured it out and she is my aunt's mother-in-law's second cousin's daughter. How odd is that? We've also come to the conclusion that this world is too bloody small for our own good.
In other news, yesterday my hall (B&G! the best bloody hall in ANU the world!!)held its mid year ball. It was, in a way, a fancy dress ball and the theme was sex, drugs and rock 'n roll. Have I told you how much I love australia? Anyway, the ball itself was a bit of a disappointment. I must just add at this point that I had had no intention whatsoever of going for this in the first place. But I went because there was the possibility of fun and because Sangeetha wanted me to. (The things I do for my friends!) It was the after party that was, well interesting to say the least. For those who dont already know, in order to dress to the theme, me and Sangeetha had pulled out the sluttiest numbers we could find. And yes, I even had red fishnet stockings and a mini skirt on. Unbelievable? It happened. But I digress. At the club, Sangee and I were on the dancefloor doing our usual circus act and over the course of the evening, not one, not even two but three guys tried to get friendly. It was traumatising. We have both been scarred for life. And I blame the red stockings. They are evil. Ok pick yourself up off the floor, it's not that funny. The image of turqouise bicycle shorts will eternally haunt me. If you don't know what I mean, then you aren't meant to, I'm sorry. Some things are too embarassing to be publicly discussed. But just to be clear, I was NOT wearing the turqouise bike tights, nor did I voluntarily have any association with it. Hopefully Sangeetha will post the pics we took that night on her blog, if not I'll try to do it. As most of you probably know, I look absolutely hideous in photographs. And if you just thought, "whats the difference with real life?" you have been cursed. ok? So I look pretty bad in those pics, and there isn't even a full length picture so that all of you can see the evil red stockings. Oh well, they might just be burnt, so say goodbye!

No comments: