Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Waffles YAY!

OMG!! I got an early birthday present from my friends yesterday. They bought me a waffle maker!!! Woohoo!! Ok, so admittedly I'd told them I wanted one. I'm so excited! Unfortunately, thanks to !@#$% exams, I can't enjoy my new toy just yet. But after the 12th I'm going to be waffling it up baby! Although, considering how little I know about WWI, looks like the waffling might start a little earlier. Hmm....


Here are a few pics from last night's birthday potluck. It was for me and my sis. (her birthday was on the 4th) I made a chocolate and custard cake and my friend marion made a chocolate, almond and pear tart. No pics of hers unfortunately, my phone ran out of memory space. Bah. But here's what I managed to get...







My cake. Also note the lovely serving platter I splurged on. Ok, maybe ten dollars at Target isnt the biggest splurge, but its a plate. Ten bucks is a bit much.

Also, in other news, my dear cousin Bob is coming to visit. I'm so excited! Yay! We can have waffles for brekkie bobsies!!

Ack! Need to hang the laundry! Ok bye!

No comments: