OMG I'M BLOGGING!
Ok, this is just a trial post. Just to sort of ease myself into things. Hmm...I've been incredibly inspired by the multitude of foodblogs that I've been reading of late and was considering recording the ins and outs of my baking mania here. In addition, of course to general updates of my highly exciting, thrill a minute roller coaster ride of a life. That said, highly exciting news update for the day relates to baking. My oven is dead. Thats right, it kicked the proverbial bucket. Which of course means I was instantly inundated with new dessert/dinner ideas that required my oven. sigh
In other news, I made nasi lemak yesterday! Now is when you all marvel at how wonderful and amazing I am. It was so incredibly good, which may or may not be because I havent eaten nasi lemak in ages and have forgotten what its supposed to taste like. I should've taken a picture of it to get the foodblogging ball rolling. Anyway, I was really proud of myself, and so should you all be too.
Also, I'll be back in Sg first two weeks of July for all of you dying to see me again. Consider yourself warned.
To everyone who missed Eurovision this year, you silly silly people missed the greatest gathering of European musical talent ever! Cheesy song lyrics, outlandish costumes, pointless backing singers and dancers coupled with fantastic Eastern European accents singing in English made for an amazing evening of entertainment. But fret not, there's always next year!
Right this was meant to be short. So much for easing myself into this.
Till next time!
Monday, May 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
u suck. it's an observation. not an insult. :)) as u can tell, im easing into the whole 'lets take the mickey out of neela for today' routine. :) Hmm..maybe not quite easing into it..i seem to be trampolining on it if u know what i mean. Get ur arse back her fast
---suba
Post a Comment