Saturday, January 14, 2006

Back and boreder than ever!

Hey all you loyal fans, I've decided to start blogging again. Not because I think anyone really cares about whats going on in my life, but more because I just really need something to do with my life. And yes, as my friends, you are all obligated to read this crap and leave meaningful comments. So, on to the business at hand. The most terrifying thing happened today. I found a ginormous (gigantic + enormous. it is so a word...quit rolling your eyes dammit!) spider in my room earlier today. It was on my bed! Clinging to my blanket. Bloody hell I nearly had a massive coronary! Thinking quickly (I'm brilliant under pressure, dont you know?), I picked up my phone and called James to come save me from the monster on my bed. So he did. Though I think it really is not normal to be able to grab a spider with a piece of tissue and smoosh it. Yeah, he was quite amused. And yesterday there was a grasshopper sitting rather comfortably on my desk lamp. I threw a book (2005 International Undergraduate Student Guide) at it and it died, no biggie. But still, I'm so glad I'll be moving back to my 2nd floor room soon. No more bloody bugs. Thankfully the moths have decided not to use my room as a place to die anymore. I found FOUR dead moths in my room over a space of a week. Creepy.
In other news, Anberlin is coming to Australia. And as much as I'm dying to see them, they arent coming to Canberra. They will be in Sydney, but im not paying $40 for transport, $30 for the ticket and $20 for overnicght accom. I dont like them that much. Too bad I dont know anyone I can stay with over there. What a bummer. Damn you all for choosing Melbourne. Whats the point of having 2 (and soon to be 3) people in Melbourne? I cant travel there as cheaply or easily as I can to Sydney. Come on people! Get your priorities straight!
Ok I think thats more than enough from me.

No comments: