Ok, so my last skin didnt last long. I was having so much trouble with the comments I decided to just ditch the entire thing.
Ting! Give me a shout when you get settled in alright? I want to know how you're doing. (and when I can visit? hehe)
I just watched this really interesting movie called the Boondock Saints. Its pretty old, it came out in '99. A gay Willem Defoe and a gorgeous (and Irish!) Norman Reedus. Check it out. And dont assume I only like the movie for the lovely accent (and Norman Reedus!). Just check it out. Trust me. If nothing else, it'll make you look at Willem Defoe quite differently!
Ugh. Am feeling so antisocial. Somehow, I just dont seem to be able to deal with social situations. I feel like Chandler. Its the truth. I want to be sociable, and I know I get along well with most people. But after about 3 mins, I seem to lose any ability to carry on a conversation. In the end, it becomes pretty one sided, with the other person asking questions, hoping to prompt a decent response from me. Maybe I answer questions too well. Leaving no room for conversation. bugger. It's especially bad with the Aussies. I have no idea why. It's like we're on a completely different wavelength. I feel like a complete tool most of the time. Seriously. Worst bit is, the new ressies at B&G are such great people! I really like them, but cant seem to connect with them, though I really want to! I'm quite sure it's me. Maybe my brain doesnt work fast enough for me to hold up my end of a conversation. Being the weird freak that I am, I always analyse conversations after I've had them. And I can always think of the perfect thing to say after.
I hate myself.
Tuesday, February 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment