Saturday, February 05, 2005

I'M SO SORRY!!

Ok I know its been practically centuries since I last updated this thing. Sorry 'bout that. It would be a lie for me to say that I've been too busy and most of you probably know I'm too lazy to care about sth like blogging. heh. So anyway, for those of you who, for some weird reason, arent up-to-date on the trials and tribulations of neela's life, here's the low down. Finals just ended so I've got a bit of a holiday before uni orientation starts. Unfortunately, owing to the incredible screwed-upness of Foundation, I have no idea whether the Law fac has or will accept me. Somehow, I'm almost certain I won't get in. I'm not really surprised, I mean, who am I kidding? Law is for smart people. Something I'm not, not by a long shot. But my second choice is International Relations, which has a lot of politics modules. What have I gotten myself into??
Anyway, because uni is starting soon, B&G is starting to fill up again. People coming back, new people joining. It's all a real pain in the ass. While I am glad that my friends are returning, I wish all the loud, perpetually drunk and incredibly annoying ressies wouldnt. But of course, thats not possible. And of course, there are the new ressies, children they are. Seen some of 'em being shown around, and really, how can they be so immature?? I can't believe I have to go through orientation with them. I was looking forward to O-week for quite a while, until I realised that quite a few of my friends are only returning after O-week and I will be stuck with these little shits all keen only on two things. Getting drunk and getting laid. ugh.
I'm kinda looking forward to him coming back. I wonder if he's changed, and if he's found a girlfriend. I reckon he would've. Summer is a long time and let's face it, it's him. Oh well, not that it matters to me either way.
I can't believe Foundation is over. I remember first arriving here like it was only a coupla days ago, but I'm not going to pretend like it's seemed shorter than it actually was. That would be a lie. There were days that quite literally went on forever, you all know what that's like. But now that it's over, I suppose it wasnt too bad. Could have been worse I guess. I made some good friends and I really hope uni doesnt separate us. Although all too well what simply being in a different class can do to a friendship, let alone different faculties. I suppose it's a good thing that most of us live on campus and practically right next door to each other. hmm..
I miss Copper alot. I know you guys in back home are thinking, "what about us? you're best buddies??". Well, sorry, but I miss copper more than anything. But you guys rank second ok? Sorry, make that third. I miss the food back home too. heheh.

No comments: