Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Dyu think its true?

HASH(0x892e0a4)
Seer


The ULTIMATE personality test
brought to you by Quizilla

Hmm..i wonder. what do you think?

Have I told everyone how happy I am with my new old room? Its lovely. And so clean. ahh.
On the other hand, I'm bored to tears. There's only so many times a girl can neaten up her room. I need something to do, someone to hang out with. Pronto!
Is my blog boring? Maybe it's because I'm afraid to say all the things I really want to. I know who reads this blog, and I know there's always the possibilty, however small, that there are other people that read it too. You know me, always afraid to step on people's toes. And always trying to make sure I dont let out things someone might have told me in confidence. Though imagine if I did speak my mind? People might start hating me. If only they knew that what I would like to say is all for their own good. But, no, its way too dangerous. Its already all so stretched now, and we thought the distance wouldnt do anything to us. hah. I suppose it has made me realise that what I thought I had was really all my own imagination. Pity. It makes me feel foolish and it makes someone a bloody hypocrite. ugh.
Its the boredom that's brought this on. I'm going to shut up now.

No comments: