This being the results of my Australian Politics classes.
Anyway, I seem to be the only one updating this blog (stares at JM). You ppl had better be reading it! I am really dying to tell everyone about my life at ANU College and B&G, but really, there is so much to tell. I could simply go on for days! Of course me being me, I would forget half the things that happened and only tell it long after the moment. There are so very many interesting people and 'interesting' people. Yeah, you know what I mean! Which is why I must urge you guys to come online and talk to me if you are at all interested in the insane (and occasionally pathetic) things that go on in my life. And for goodness' sake, when I sms you guys PLEASE REPLY! You can simply reply directly and it costs as much as a local sms.
Most of you are probably curious to know who my friends are over here (the replacements? hehehe). Well I will try my absolute best to post pictures of them as soon as I can. In the meantime, you will have to settle for pictures of this rather amusing little
No comments:
Post a Comment